Fund Services Officer Standard Chartered Bank - Indonesia
1. To preform day-to-day operational as Custodian Bank in administering Funds (Mutual Fund and Discretionary Fund).
2. To process instruction from Fund Manager to calculate NAV.
3. To prepare and submit NAV report to Media, Fund Manager, and Regulatory.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. To authorize accounting record of Mutual Fund’s transaction in accordance with Bapepam regulation based on instruction from Fund Manager.
2. To review and send Mutual Fund’s financial reports including NAV report to Fund Manager.
3. To review daily NAV to media for publication purposes.
4. To submit and monitor daily and monthly Mutual Fund’s financial report to Bapepam through e-Reporting.
5. To review Mutual Fund’s monthly Custodian Fee prior submitting it to Operation Support Unit for billing purposes.
6. To review Mutual Fund’s monthly Tax prior submitting it to Tax Unit for tax payment and reporting purposes.
7. To ensure documents and customer data is filed systematically for purposes of accurate records and easy retrieval to protect the banks interest to ensure hassle free investigations when required.
8. Managing Client enquiries related to the Fund’s portfolio/financial transactions and to provide administrative & operational support within the bank.
Qualifications & Skills
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting, min. 1 year experience in related position.
2. Strong knowledge in Fund Accounting and basic knowledge in taxation general accounting.
3. Good problem solving, mature, independent, analytical thinking and attention to detail.
4. Able to work under pressure within tight deadline.
5. Good communication & interpersonal skill.
6. Fluent in English (oral and written).
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Standard Chartered PLC is a leading international bank, listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges. It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world's most dynamic markets and earns more than 90 per cent of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This geographic focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers has driven the Bank's growth in recent years.
With 1,700 offices in 70 markets, Standard Chartered offers exciting and challenging international career opportunities for around 85,000 staff. It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity. The Bank's heritage and values are expressed in its brand promise, Here for good.